These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
All content is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to CLGroup. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of these materials is prohibited and they are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database rights laws. You are only allowed to use this site and the material it contains as set out in these terms. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website may contain links to other third party websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by CLGroup. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such sites or information contained in them.
CLGroup is committed to protecting your privacy, we will treat all your personal Information as confidential, although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below.
When you use this Website, we may ask you to input, and we will collect, personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, ticket selections, credit card or other payment information.
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
We use your information for the following purposes only:
• Processing your orders;
• For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
• To serve website content and advertisements to you;
• To administer this website;
• If you consent, to notify you of events or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Based on what you tell us about yourself and where we think it is relevant, we may contact you to provide information about CLGroup and our events and services, you may tell us at any time not to do this by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email we send you.
We will not share your personal data with any company outside of the CLGroup for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal data and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
Ticket purchases through our website are processed in conjunction with TicketSource.co.uk and Stripe.com
For the protection and security of your payment information during transmission, we utilise an industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Discounted tickets to any of our events will be sold prior to April 2nd 2018, also referred to as Easter Monday 2018. Once all discounted tickets have been sold, only full price tickets will be available for purchase.
All refunds are offered at the individual discretion of CLGroup and will be based on the purchase value of the ticket in question.
These are distributed at the discretion of CLGroup. Ticketing partners may from time to time discount tickets. Enquiries should be raised with the ticketing platform directly.
1. This event will continue regardless of weather except in the case of extreme weather conditions affecting the venue. In such cases the event can be cancelled at any point to ensure public safety.
2. Our ticket sales are handled by TicketSource. As a ticket agent they charge a booking fee. Additional charges apply. Please note that email confirmations are not tickets and will not be accepted as tickets to access the arena.
3. Tickets will only be refunded if the organiser cancels the event and the event insurer agrees to refund costs. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. Refunds are offered at the individual discretion of CLGroup. If for any reason the concert has to be cancelled or the performance terminated due to an ‘Act of God’ then the CLGroup retain the right to not offer refunds.
5. It is a condition of sale in respect of all tickets that a ticket is only valid for admission to the performance it was booked for.
6. It is the responsibility of customers to keep all tickets, e-tickets and documents safe.
7. Seating is not provided in the arena – folding chairs are permitted. Please note that the venue surface is uneven grassland.
8. Gazebo pitches are reserved for customers who have purchased an additional gazebo pitch ticket. Pitch size is roughly 4m x 4m and customers must provide their own gazebo. Gazebo pitches are located around the perimeter of the arena. Gazebo tickets are not valid for site entry, all customers require entry tickets in addition to any Gazebo pitch tickets.
9. Ticket holders agree to not bring restricted items, as outlined in our FAQ section, into the arena.
9a. Alcohol is permitted on site however, due to event regulations, bottles of spirits over 800cl are restricted.
10. Admission is by physical ticket, e-ticket or printed ticket only, no other proof of purchase will be accepted.
11. Professional photography is prohibited.
12. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18 or over) and supervised at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 4 children.
13. CLGroup will not be responsible for damage or injury caused or that caused by third parties or for loss of personal property on site or left in vehicles. Damages will not be paid in any circumstances.
14. We reserve the right to refuse admission.
15. Ticket holders consent to any recording, filming, CCTV and photography that may be used for promotional purposes.
16. The purchase and use of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and holder.
CLGroup reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.